Wednesday, July 18, 2007




Thirteen Places I Love To Shop At



Some of these are brick and mortar, others are online.

1. Target. I love Target. My week isn't complete unless I've gone there at least once. I look for their ad on Sunday like some men look for their "Playboys."

2. Wal-Mart. Actually, I have a love/hate relationship with WallyWorld. I don't care for the store but I love their prices. Rarely do I go in there when I can't find something I need. My local Wal-Mart is awful. It feels like a halfway house...and that's just the employees.

3. 99 Cents Only. I'm the only person I know that actually spends enough there to use a credit card.

4. ABC Store. When I'm in Hawaii, I love shopping here. It has taken the place of Hilo Hatties in my heart. Another thing is you can find them on pretty much any street.

5. Big Lots. I find the damndest things here. They get these odd close outs on steak sauces that I love. Believe it or not, I've found a couple of decent wines here too.

6. Costco. Believe me, I do go through that much toilet paper.

7. Bevmo. Do I really need to explain?

8. Trader Joes. They have very cool food stuff plus great wine prices. I do a lot of shopping here around the holidays.

9. Sprouts. This is a new store in my town and I love it. Great price on produce.

10. Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. I blame this entirely on Gypsy. They've got great perfume oils. Last year's Pumpkin Patch was to die for. Feeds my inner goth girl.

11. Amazon.com. Duh! Even worse now that I'm Prime.

12. iTunes. I'm connected via PayPal. With just one little click I can have the single "How Bizarre" by OMC with little guilt.

13. Barnes and Noble. Both brick and mortar and online. Great bookstore, nice prices.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: