Monday, August 06, 2007

Moaning Meme

Toni tagged me with this last week and it has taken me this long to finish it, I kept changing the answers.

4 things that should go into Room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth:

1. Processed Cheese Food
2. Hunger
3. People who gain pleasure or satisfaction from abusing women, children and/or animals.
4. Rap music that degrades women and promotes violence.


3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently:

1. Let their kids ride bikes/skateboards/scooters, etc. without a helmet.
2. Decide stories about drunken starlets are front page news.
3. Spend all their time with a cell phone attached to their ear.

2 things you find yourself moaning about:

1. My weight.
2. My kids.

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself:

I'm an intolerant mom with a bizarre prejudice against Cheese Whiz.


I tag Melissa, Lory, Chrys
RULES

Link to the original meme at freelancecynic.com so people know what it’s all about!
Be as honest as possible, This is about letting people get to know the real you!
Try not to insult anyone - unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly!
Post these rules at the end of every meme!

No comments: