Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Distractions

Some people get Spring Fever, I get Autumn Fever. My attention wanders from the usual routine of my life and looks for other outlets, most of which are timewasters. I have no interest in writing at all. I think there are two things going on. One, this is my favorite time of year. I really enjoy fall and its accoutrements. I love the food, the holidays, the leaves changing color and the clothes. Second, after being down in the dumps for so long, I feel like I have a new lease on life and am making up for lost time. I dunno. I do know I haven't written for a week and even sitting her working on my blog is difficult. I swear, it has taken me an hour just to write this!

Anyway, I think the answer is to exercise some self-discipline and assign myself some time to write. But probably not today....

Congrats, Melissa

Melissa finaled in the Romance Junkies contest. Way to go, girlfriend.