Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Crazy for Pumpkin

I love pomegranates.  I love a cup of warm, spiced cider on a chilly Fall day.  I adore the heavy comfort foods associated with cold nights.  I love the colors of the leaves.  I love sweaters and fuzzy slippers.  Autumn is definitely my favorite season.  But my favorite thing about this time of year is pumpkin.

I’m crazy for pumpkin.

I love pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin cake, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin milkshakes, pumpkin bagels, pumpkin coffee and pumpkin ale.  I’ve loved pumpkin since I was a little kid and my love for it seems to increase.  

Does anyone else love pumpkin?  Hate pumpkin?  Have another Fall food obsession?  Have a good recipe for something made out of pumpkin?

Teaser….

Look out on Friday.  I have a Halloween treat coming up including a book giveaway.