Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Quick Post

Sorry, I'm falling down on my blogging both as a reader and writer. My mouth has not improved and I'm going to the dentist this afternoon to see what is up. This was supposed to be a good day; my kids are back in school. But the pain in my mouth is going all through my head. The pain makes focusing difficult. Hopefully I can catch up to my blogroll tonight.

Glad you like the layout, tres Lilly Pulitzer, don't you think? It was a pre-made layout hence the only reason I could focus and do it. I like the colors.

I will post tomorrow. I think I'm going to have a giveaway to celebrate my kids return to school and my impending vacation. Until then, I'm going to lay on the couch and moan in pain. I can't take anymore Advil or I'm going to end up with my stomach in a mess. I can't take the Tylenol 3's because they make me a little woozy and since I have to drive today, not such a good idea.

No comments: