Wednesday, February 07, 2007



Thirteen Things I Always Have in My Refrigerator

Yes, I'm stretching this week. Next week I should be a bit more clever. RIGHHHTTT!

1. Diet Coke
2. Low fat sour cream. I usually have 2 or 3 containers. My paranoia over not having it is pretty deep.
3. Beer. I have 3 kids, I need it.
4. White wine. See above.
5. Low fat cream cheese. Again, more than one brick always.
6. Chutney. I love chutney. I use it as sandwich spread.
7. Home canned jalapenos. I canned some jalapenos about 10 years ago. As only one person in the house will eat them, its taking awhile to get through them.
8. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light. Gotta love margarine with its own website. Also a multi-product.
9. Apples. Hubby eats at least one every day.
10. Cheddar cheese. My 4 year old eats nachos or quesadillas every day for breakfast. I'd rather be out of beer than cheddar cheese. That's saying a lot.
11. Bread. I don't like keeping it there, but then, I don't eat it. My son goes into apoplexy if we are out of bread, so I always have at least one loaf around.
12. Milk. I buy two gallons of non-fat regular milk and a half gallon of non-fat Lactaid milk every week.
13. Yeast. I do bake occasionally and as I buy my yeast at Costco, I'm in yeast forever.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: