Wednesday, May 09, 2007

8 Things Things You Probably Didn't Need to Know About Me

I got hit with this meme from both Toni and Bebe.

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.


Here we go:

1. I'm allergic to olive trees. The blossoms send me into massive sneezing fits.

2. I'm an only child.

3. I'd never changed a diaper until my son was born. Personally, I could have skipped that part of motherhood.

4. I've been to Hawaii six times and I'm planning my seventh.

5. I broke both of my pinkies when I was Christmas caroling. I was about 9 I guess and they healed funny. When I did NaNoWriMo they were in constant pain from the typing. Beer took care of the problem.

6. I married my boss. I was a legal secretary, he was the partner I worked for. How sordid is that?

7. I have to wear orthotics in my shoes. The structure of my hips makes my gait wrong and I get severe shin splints. The orthotics correct the problem. Of course, the less I weigh, the less necessary the orthotics are, no surprise there.

8. I've been dying my hair red since 1993. I have no idea what my natural color is anymore except that it has lots of gray.

Okay, now I have to tag 8 people. Gypsy, Amy, Chys, Kelly, Lory, Teresa, Zephra, and Henri.

No comments: