Saturday, January 07, 2006

Yet Another Meme Tag

GOOD NEWS!!!!

Kelly SOLD!  She has a two book deal with Silhouette Bombshell.  Awesome news, Kelly.  Good job.



Another Meme tag (courtesy Lory):

What were you doing ten years ago?
Let’s see, I’d just had my son right before Christmas.  Since hubby was self-employed and I was his secretary, my maternity leave lasted a whole two weeks, so I was back to work and very sleep deprived.  My son spent most of the first year of his life coming to work with me.  We were broke although hubby had one a big case earlier in the year and the worst of our debts had been paid, so we were okay.  My stepson was being a total pain in the butt.  And I wasn’t writing.  It was not something I was interested in.  That is about all I can remember.  Mostly getting used to being married and having a child.

What were you doing one year ago?
Ummm…..waiting.  I had three fulls out with agents and I was waiting.  Golly, that sounds a lot like what I’m doing now.  I know after a very productive writing year in 2004 I was really looking forward to a super writing year.

Five Snacks You Enjoy:

  1. Bleu cheese pecan dip from Trader Joes

  2. Cheese Straws from Archer Farms (Target)

  3. Cookies…any kind

  4. Mini-quiches from the frozen food section

  5. Did I mention cookies?

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

  1. “409” by the Beach Boys

  2. Countless Madonna songs

  3. “Love Song to a Stranger” by Joan Baez

  4. “Sweet Child O’ Mine” by Guns & Roses

  5. “Tell Yourself” by Natalie Merchant

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
     
A million doesn’t really go very far these days….
  1. Donate money to my college for the history department.

  2. Donate money to my kids’ school district

  3. Buy my hubby another car

  4. Send my parents on a round the world cruise.  

  5. Pay off my inlaws debts and give them an allowance every month.

Five Bad Habits:
Moi???

  1. Chew my nails

  2. Swear too much

  3. Quick temper

  4. Forget to floss

  5. Twist my hair

Five Things You Like Doing:

  1. Reading

  2. Writing

  3. Watching tv

  4. Eating

  5. Driving

Five Things You Would Never Wear or Buy Again:

  1. Acid Wash jeans

  2. Mini skirt

  3. Anything with big shoulder pads

  4. double knit polyester

  5. white pants

Five Favorite Toys:

  1. My PC

  2. My Laptop

  3. My iPod

  4. My Mustang convertible

  5. My Kitchen Aid mixer

Five People I’m Tagging:

  1. Melissa

  2. Eve

  3. Dana

  4. Teresa

  5. Chrys*