Thursday, March 15, 2007



Thirteen Things I Love About Living in California


1. The weather. It's going to be 79 degrees today. And its March.
2. I can get to Disneyland in less than 30 minutes.
3. I can get to the mountains in less than 20 minutes.
4. I can get to the beach in less than an hour.
5. Wine.
6. Concert venues. Not so much anymore, but when I was a young singleton I went to concerts practically every weekend.
7. Proximity to Vegas. I don't go all that often, but knowing I can get there by car in less than 4 hours gives me an odd sense of comfort.
8. BPAL. This is for Gypsy. I can go to a brick and mortar sale if I want. They also sell their scents in some of the stores in Hollywood.
9. Did I mention the weather? Bears repeating.
10. Cars. I love cars and we have lots of them. Its like people watching for me.
11. People watching. I love watching people. They fascinate me and we have all kinds here.
12. Museums. While this isn't unique to California, I put it down to remind myself to go this summer.
13. Celebrities. I'm as shallow of a stargazer as they come. Its so cool when you can say "wasn't that so-and-so?" and know it probably was.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: