Friday, November 04, 2005

Meme Tag

Finally, I rememberd to answer a tag. Melissa got me the other day so here are my answers.

Three screen names that you've had: Renered1, Reneredk, Renered2 (yes, I am that boring).

Three things you like about yourself: Witty, generous, intelligent

Three things you don't like about yourself: My weight, quick temper, tendency towards depression

Three parts of your heritage: French, Danish, Irish

Three things that scare you: Fire, clowns, wasps

Three of your everyday essentials: coffee, Diet Coke, and checking my email

Three things you are wearing right now: sweat pants, tee shirt, slippers

Three of your favorite songs: My Immortal by Evenescence, The End by the Doors, Brandenburg Concerto No. 3, 1st movement by Bach

Three things you want in a relationship: love, respect, humor

Two truths and a lie: I drive too fast, eat too much and stand 5’10”

Three things you can't live without: coffee, books, iPod

Three places you want to go on vacation: England, Italy, Ireland

Three things you just can't do: play the piano, sing, knit (although I am trying)

Three kids' names: Katie, Allison, Daniel

Three things you want to do before you die: Publish a book, drive an Aston-Martin, have grandkids

Three celeb crushes: Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Colin Firth

Three of your favourite musicians: Natalie Merchant, Gwen Stefani, The Doors

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: Eyes, hair, lips

Three of your favourite hobbies: writing, needlework, cooking

Three things you really want to do badly right now: write, shop, watch a television program geared towards someone over 4

Three careers you're considering/you've considered: writer, lawyer, city manager

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: love sports, swear, love cars

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: love pink, love shoes, squeal at cute boys

Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Lory, Dana, and Olivia