Wednesday, January 10, 2007


Thirteen Answers to "Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering?"



On of my favorite cartoons ever was Pinky and the Brain. It ran in the 90's and featured two laboratory mice who try to take over the world. For Christmas, I got the collection on DVD. Watching it, I remember how funny it is.

"Are you Pondering What I'm Pondering?"

1."Well, I think so, Brain, but if they call people from Poland Poles, why don't they call people from Holland Holes?"
2. "Wuh, I think so, Brain, but isn't Regis Philbin already married?"
3. "Uh, I think so, Brain, but we'll never get a monkey to use dental floss."
4. "I think so, Brain, but, the Rockettes? I mean, it's mostly girls, isn't it?"
5. "Well, I think so -POIT- but where do you stick the feather and call it macaroni?"
6. "Umm, I think so, Brain, but what if the chicken won't wear the nylons?"
7. "I think so Brain, but if you replace the 'P' with an 'O', my name would be Oinky, wouldn't it?"
8. "Well, I think so hiccup, but Kevin Costner with an English accent?"
9. "Well, I think so, Brain, but if Jimmy cracks corn, and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?"
10. "I think so, Brain, but how will we get a pair of Abe Vigoda's pants?"
11. "I think so, Brain, but calling it pu-pu platter? Huh, what were they thinking?"
12. "I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?"
13. "I think so, Brain, but how are we going to get the bacon flavoring into the pencils?"





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




No comments: