Wednesday, January 03, 2007


Thirteen Thing Movies I Can (and have) Watched Over and Over Again


These aren't any particular order, just as I think of them.

1. Napoleon DynamiteSWEET!
2. Office Space Yeah, if I could just watch this one more time, that would be greaaattt.
3. Swingers You are so money and you don't even know it.
4. Smokey and the Bandit This was not by choice. My hubby and his family love this film, in fact, they know all the words.
5. Monty Python and the Holy Grail It's just a flesh wound!
6. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang I'm not sure why, but I will stop and watch it whenever the kids have it on. I think its the child taker. I love him.
7. Kull the Conqueror Kevin Sorbo shirtless, need I say more?
8. My Blue Heaven Steve Martin is a hoot.
9. Planes, Trains and Automobiles We watch this every Thanksgiving.
10. A Christmas Story I saw it when it was first released in the theater and bought the VHS tape.
11. The Empire Strikes Back I was so madly in love with Han Solo. No wonders I didn't date in high school.
12. The Godfather Another film I blame on my hubby, however, I am fascinated by the way Al Pacino takes Michael Corleone from idealistic war hero to head of the Family.
13. The Mummy Thrills, chills, laughs and Brendan Fraser





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: