Monday, February 06, 2006

TAGGED

I had this really meaty post planned for today, but I really didn't feel that profound so I was thrilled to get tagged. Thanks Eve *g*

Four Jobs I've Had:

fast food worker at Disneyland
office clerk at Mervyn's
legal secretary
executive secretary

Four Movies I Watch Over and Over:

The Empire Strikes Back
Planes, Trains, & Automobiles
A Christmas Story
Smokey and the Bandit (I hate this movie but dh watches it all the time and I kind of get forced).

Four Places I've Lived:

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Austin, Texas
Alta Loma, California
Santa Cruz, California

Four TV Shows I Love:

Twilight Zone
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Six Feet Under
Deadwood

Four Place I've Vacationed:

Hawaii
San Francisco
Washington, D.C.
Bermuda

Four Favorite Dishes

Filet Mignon
Tiramisu
Turkey with all the trimmings
Ono (fish from Hawaii)


Four Sites I Visit Daily (not counting blogs)


Agent Query
Go Fug Yourself
Conversations About Famous People (yeah, technically a blog, but not one I comment on)
Romance Central Forums

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:

Hawaii
Washington, D.C.
San Francisco
Can I say Hawaii again?

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:

Melissa
Kelly
Dana
Teresa

BTW, back is better although still a little sore. Daisy meeting was a wild success expect I committed a faux pas. I hadn't gotten around to getting my daughter her uniform. Some of the girls showed up dressed to the Daisy-nines and my prima donna refused to go into the meeting. We ironed it out and got her a uniform this weekend. Bad mommy, bad mommy.