Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Why Writing with Children is a Problem



Isn't she cute?

This is my pantry door, notice the lock and the trash can?

This is what I found in the pantry. Notice the empty sugar sprinkle container next to the pretzels with the layer of pretty pink sugar at the bottom.

While I was buried in my WIP, lost in the 18th century, my littlest darling, "Apple" from the previous post, was getting into my pantry and destroying. There were also five potatoes and a few marshmallows in the pretzel container but I'd already taken them out when I took the picture. This is one of the hazards of writing with children. How she got the lock undone, I'm not sure, I guess she can stretch taller than I realized.




This is what I'm going to have after she goes to bed tonight. Make it a double.