Thursday, December 07, 2006


Thirteen Christmas Songs I Could Live Without Hearing ever Again


"You're a mean one, Mrs. Grinch...."

1. Silent Night-What kind of psycho vicious Scrooge doesn't like this song? It is so whiny...It's like nails on a chalkboard.
2. Here Comes Santa Claus
3. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
4. Frosty the Snowman
5. The Twelve Days of Christmas
6. Blue Christmas- shudder
7. Silver Bells - another whiny song
8. White Christmas - it implies it just isn't Christmas without snow. I have never had a white Christmas in my life and am not ever planning to.
9. Home for the Holidays - too perky
10. Jingle Bell Rock -also, too perky
11. Jolly Old St. Nicholas -I have a thing against Santa Songs.
12. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - wake me up when it's over
13. Any Christmas song sung by Barbra Streisand -I could go on a whole rant about this, but I will leave it at being tacky and greedy.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





No comments: