Wednesday, December 27, 2006


Thirteen New Year's Resolutions

I'm sure this is going to be a unique topic!


1. Lose 30 lbs. This golden oldie has been number one for so long, I don't know what I'll do if I ever accomplish this goal.
2. Go to the gym regularly. See number one.
3. Learn to read Tarot cards. I love the cards, they are so cool. Plus, I'd like to use a reading in one of my stories, so I need to know how to do it.
4. Plant an herb garden.
5. Work with my youngest on her ABC's.
6. Try keeping my house cleaner.
7. Not swearing so much.
8. Read all of Jane Austen's books. I've only read "Pride & Prejudice" so I'd like to read more.
9. Spend some time on my finger and toe nails. I ignore my cuticles until they scream for attention.
10. Learn to knit.
11. Get my recipes organized.
12. Put more effort into getting my Christmas cards out the door.
13. Ah heck, 13 really isn't enough. Better do a writing one. Write two books.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: