Wednesday, December 20, 2006


Thirteen Things I Want for Christmas

Some are feasible, some aren't
1. Publishing contract. There's a surprise.
2. Aston Martin DB9 If I could Daniel Craig to go with that, even better.

3. Bentley Continetal GTC. Perfect combo of horsepower and class.
4. A magic pill to make me lose 30lbs. instantly.
5. A magic pill which will make me yearn to exercise.
6. George Foreman Grill. This is the latest model. Isn't it cool?
7. New Kitchen Aid. This guy is a monster.
8. The new Gwen Stefani CD. Now that Madonna sucks....
9. The complete novels of Jane Austen. Hubby just got this for me at Costco. I think its the law that all romance writers must own Jane Austen novels.
10. AlphaSmart. I'd love to have something so portable to take around.
11. Luxury cruise. Not one of those Carnival cruises, I want one of those fancy schmancy cruises.
12. A new pair of glasses. Mine are the wrong prescription and are battered and scratched. Maybe a pair of Lulu Guiness frames?
13. A whole day without my kids bugging me. Personally, I think I stand a better chance of getting the Aston Martin.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


No comments: