Wednesday, December 13, 2006




Thirteen Television Shows I'm Embarrassed to Admit I Like




Thanks to the anonymity of the Internet, I can reveal the shameful secrets of my television watching habits. These are in no particular order.


1. Emergency! - When I was six, I knew I would someday be Mrs. Johnny Gage
2. The A-Team
- I pity the fool who doesn't love it when a plan comes together.
3. Banacek - I guess I have a thing for George Peppard. For this particular show, it was the sexy ascot.
4. Charlie's Angels - Sexy yet virginal. When I was home with my son when he was newborn, we'd watch the reruns. He loved Chris.
5. Quincy - my SIL and I were going to create a drinking game. Every time Quincy says "How do you sleep at night?" you have to drink. Contrary to what you see on "Quincy," Los Angeles does have more than one M.E., two detectives and one restaurant.
6. Laugh-In- you bet your sweet bippy.
7. Love, American Style- all that innuendo. It's where "Happy Days" got its start.
8. Columbo-just one more thing.
9. Mama's Family- Vickie Lawrence was a hoot.
10. Beauty and the Geek-Like watching a train wreck.
11. The Love Boat- Florence Henderson guest-starred on this show 9 times. I didn't like it when they brought on Capt. Stubing annoying daughter.
12. Celebrity Fit Club- Heavens this is an embarrassing show.
13. Da Ali G Show - I just discovered this one. Really, really funny but the kind of humor you never want to admit to.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

No comments: