Monday, April 11, 2005

I Had a Good Day Today

Actually, my whole weekend was nice.

Saturday I went to my RWA chapter meeting. I got my Pro Pin and had to get up and say something. I'm a good public speaker, given some warning, but on the spot like that.....ugh....I'm sure I looked like an idiot. Really, I write better than I speak. My chapter regularly has between 100-150 at a meeting, so it was daunting. But oh well...

Sunday I went to the The Club and worked out like a dog. It felt great then I headed to the courtyard and started reading Undead and Unemployed by MaryJanice Davidson. It's a kick and I'm quite enjoying.

Today, hubby took the kids to Legoland and his aunt took the youngest for most of the afternoon. I took my laptop and sat in the gazebo and wrote for at least two hours. I did about nine pages.

As I said, a good day.

No comments: