Friday, April 27, 2007

Another Doodad for the Sidebar



Melissa has awarded me the "thinking blogger award." I was kinda hoping Daniel Craig came with this award, but apparently not. But here's a picture of him anyway. It may not be intellectual, but it gets me thinkin'.

So I need to give this out to five other blogs that make me think. That's a tough one because they all make me think. But I'll pick five out of the hat:

1. Rene Lyons. Besides having a great first name, she is a fun blogger and her chronicles about her writing career are fun and informative. I also won a book from her this week that I can't wait to read.

2. Joely. Another writer who is chronicling her journey as a writer that I find myself often nodding my head to in agreement. She is very eloquent in describing her struggles and her triumphs.

3. Kelly Parra. THis girlfriend has been on a roller coaster of a ride in her writing career and she always discusses it with candor on her blog. Her debut YA novel Graffiti Girl is coming out next month. She has been jounaling her adventures for this book and its been informative and interesting.

4. Nienke. Nienke looks for inspiration and is always happy to share it when she finds it. She finds these amazing writing links. Love it.

5. Toni. Toni has a nice mix of writing, family and world posts. I'm also guaranteed a nice Sean Bean picture if I go visit.

Here's the fine print for those folks that I've nailed.

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

No comments: