Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Haunted

Yesterday when I opened my WIP, I accidentally opened another. It was one I started awhile ago and I'd done 22 pages. I re-read it and had to hold myself back from working on it. Great action, good characters but no plot. I remember why I stopped working on it, but I can't help but be haunted. Is it a sign I should be working on it? Probably, but I have four WIP's that are all plotted out with developed characters, stories I know I can finish. But I can't help but think about it. Do you have a WIP that haunts you?

I have plenty of story idea I haven't worked on for one reason or another. For some reason, this one keeps coming back to me. Perhaps one day the wall will crumble and a story will spill out. I guess I need to keep myself open to it.

BTW...

Went to the gym today and wrote 1500 words yesterday. I'm just getting started on the writing thing now, so I hope I can get a respectable amount in tonight.