Thursday, March 02, 2006

Kisses

Earlier today I had typed out a diatribe about my kids and how they were driving me insane. After reading it, I realized it was too whiny even for me. So I went to the gym. Amazing how exercise can clear the mind. Then I went to Target. There is nothing like a sweet trip to Target to soothe the savage beast. While I was there, I picked up some Herhey's Kisses filled with Peanut Butter. I'm a sucker for these little guys. So I have a question for you. How do you feel about Hershey's Kisses? Are you a purist and will only eat the milk chocolate in their bright silver foil or are you an adventurous type? Kisses website can give you a rundown on their products although I noticed they are missing at least one. I got the Hugs with Strawberry at Valentine's Day. They were okay but not my favorite. My favorite I think is the Kisses with Almonds. But these peanut butter ones are pretty tasty.