Sunday, February 11, 2007

Up for the Challenge

Do I've got a challenge for this week, to write five pages a day. I can do it, I know, but I'm so out of synch I can tell it is going to be a struggle. I've had a lot of distractions lately between my commitments to my kids' school, GS cookies and baseball, but these things are never going to end. They will change, they will have slow periods, but they will never disappear. I need to find a way of finding balance and slotting my writing in there.

To force me back into it, I am hosting a Book In A Week over at Villa in Tuscany. I think a week of putting focus on my writing might be enough to snap me back into a productive pattern. If anyone else feels the need to accept a challenge, stop on over. Toni has already signed up with a goal. Yahoo!!!

Even more exciting, I'm getting rid of this pink blog this week and going to something nice and green.

No comments: