Friday, December 02, 2005

15 Facts abouy Me and Books

Okay, here is my response to the book meme tag:

  1. My first love was history books.  I love reading about history

  2. I rarely buy used books.  Authors don’t get a dime if I buy a book used so I try to buy them new.

  3. I love libraries

  4. I love most genres but romance is my favorite

  5. I went ten years without reading a romance

  6. I save very few of my books.  When I was younger I kept everything and had them saved on a list

  7. I don’t like reading hardbacks

  8. I do like trade size although I’m not real wild about the price

  9. Most of my reading is done in bed or at the gym

  10. I’d love to own a combo bookstore/martini bar.  Wouldn’t that be fun?

  11. I’ve been in a bookstore at 3 a.m. (Kramerbooks & Afterwords in  D.C.)

  12. Cover art isn’t something I worry about.  I like nice covers but I think the quality has gone down over the last 20 years and I don’t them interesting

  13. My hubby loves to read but we have opposite taste in books

  14. My son is an avid reader and will read the ingredients on a ketchup bottle if it is around.

  15. I pack more books than clothes when I go on vacation.

I’m going to tag Lory because I’d love to hear her answers.