Friday, December 16, 2005

Tagged

Teresa tagged me the other day so here are my answers.

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Have grandkids
2. Own a condo in Hawaii
3. Go to Europe
4. Learn to knit
5. Get published
6. Lose 30 lbs.
7. Buy a car that only seats 2

Seven Things I Can't Do:
1. Sing
2. Listen to country music
3. Eat American cheese
4. Drink Pepsi
5. Barbeque
6. Paint my own nails
7. Play the guitar

Seven Things That Attract Me To My Spouse (or Significant Other, Best Friend, etc.)
1. His intelligence
2. His sense of humor
3. His eyebrows
4. His work ethic
5. His devotion to family
6. His “guyness”
7. His earning potential

Seven Things I Say (or Write) Most Often:
1. $%*@
2. Geez Louise
3. Duh!
4. Like…you know…I’m so sure
5. ALLLLIIIIISSSSOOONNNNN
6. If you could…..that would be greaaattt
7. Are you going to eat that?

Seven Books (or Series) I love:
1. The Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris
2. The Rachel Morgan series by Kim Harrison
3. Jane Eyre by one of those Bronte girls
4. The Silver Devil by Teresa Denys
5. Bitterleaf by Lisa Gregory
6. Once More, Miranda by Jennifer Wilde
7. Cannery Row & Sweet Thursday by John Steinbeck

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Planes, Trains & Automobiles
2. Office Space
3. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
4. Monty Python’s The Life of Brian
5. A Christmas Story
6. My Blue Heaven
7. The Empire Strikes Back

I think everyone I know has been tagged already. It’s a fun tag, would love to see everyone’s answers.