Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!

It is midnight, long past the time Santa should have visited. Unfortunately, Allison won't go to sleep. She is up, playing, showing no interest in going to bed. Sigh.... She spent the day at her grandparents' house so I thought she would be tired. She did use the potty the whole time she was there. As soon as she got home she peed in her diaper. Ugh....

It has been a rough week. I had bronchitis and was on antibiotics. My son Daniel got some flu. His fever went up to nearly 104. When I called the doctor, they didn't want me to bring him in, they were so overwhelmed. After a couple of days of fever, he seems to be on the mend. He was pretty sick and missed the week of school.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday. I'm feeling better. I just wish this kid would go to bed so I could finish the Christmas stuff and go to bed!

Enjoy the day with your families and remember anything you eat on Christmas day has no calories.