Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Do you know how hard it is to write about Mother's Day when your kids are running around the house, yelling, screaming and fighting? Do you think they will can it for one day? And why is Mother's Day just one day? Shouldn't it be a week?

When asked what I wanted, I said I wanted everyone to get the hell out of the house and leave me alone for the day. No one seems to believe me. Anyway, I got my present early, a digital camcorder that records to a hard drive. Then you hook it to the pc and save it to the computer hard drive. Hubby picked up an external DVD recorder for me today. I'm not smart enough to figure out how to use it. Of course it doesn't help that I am surrounding with screaming kids.

Hope everyone has a nice holiday. What did you get for Mother's Day? What did you give for Mother's Day?