Friday, June 23, 2006

Stuck in Vegas

I've hijacked my aunt's computer this morning. We are stuck in Vegas. The motorhome went insane just as we pulled into town. Damn thing had to be towed. Ah well.... The decision has been made not to go on to Utah, we are taking it as a sign.

Today I think we are headed to Kohl's for a sale. I might take the kids to Shark Reef at the Mandalay Bay Hotel. I'm not sure when we are going to come home. My mom hates driving home on Sunday because of the traffic. At least the weather is nice...if you are a gila monster. Highs today are supposed to hit 112 degrees (44C).

No, I'm not going to go out and have a good time on the Strip. Yeah, I know what happens here stays here, but I'm just too dull for that. My big thrill for Vegas is if I can find a really good buffet.