Thursday, January 18, 2007


Thirteen Things about About Me


I totally forgot today was Thursday, so today's list lacks wit. Here's 13 random things about me.

1. I can twirl a baton (badly)
2. I can play the flute (badly)
3. I count William the Conqueror and Alfred the Great as ancestors
4. I've never been to the Mid-west
5. In May of 1993 I got hired by a lawyer to be his secretary, 4 months later, he asked me to be his wife
6. I'm an only child
7. I'm allergic to poultry
8. The sight of wet bread makes me sick. If I taste it or touch it, I gag. I don't do well with French Dip sandwiches.
9. I graduated from UC-Santa Cruz with a degree in history
10. I don't like kids, but I have three of them
11. I've never read Nora Roberts although I have read J.D. Robb
12. I've had chickens, ducks, a crow, rats, gerbils, quail and cats for pets. Now I have a desert tortoise and a Greek tortoise. They don't shed and they sleep nearly half the year.
13. In high school I was voted most likely to write a novel



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: