Sunday, July 30, 2006

New iPod

I'm a total iPod & iTunes junkie. I have my iPod with me all the time and I do a one click when I buy from iTunes. So easy, so convenient.

I have the iPod Mini in pink. They don't sell it anymore. It's the 4Gig version. Nice but no video or nifty color screen. I'm satisfied with it, for the most part. But I dropped it. It still plays, but the screen is nothing but a black smudge. I can't see the menu or read what song is playing. I can guess, but it really is a pain.

It can be repaired. But it would cost me about $100. And I have it filled up over 3Gigs. My thinking is I should just get a new one. I don't need the 60Gig but the 30Gig looks pretty good.

What do you think? Should I get it fixed or should I get a new one. And how do I convince the hubby to buy me one? I am open to suggestions so if you have an irresistible argument, I'd love to hear it.

Also....

Welcome home my blogging friends who went to Atlanta. I missed you and I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

One More Thing....

I actually updated Villa in Tuscany and Ainsley Park today. Those posts are far more profound than this one. Ah well.